LDS

Yesterday, some Mormon friends of mine invited me to come tour their church building.  I spent about an hour and a half touring the building and having a detailed discussion with the two elders (missionary guys, you know, the ones on bikes) and a church member.  I learned a lot of things that I didn't already know.  They invited me to come visit again next week.  When we ended our time together they allowed me to pray.  I prayed that the Holy Spirit would clearly reveal the truth to all of us, in Jesus name.

I pray that God will bear fruit in these relationships.

Comments

  1. Idaho is a pretty common place for Mormons...I went to school w/ a lot of Mormon's all growing up and needless to say...I learned A LOT about their beliefs.

    The hardest part is that Protestant Evangelical Christians and Mormons often use similar words and terminology but these words mean different things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an active LDS person who has many questions about life in general, I wish you well on your journey of seeking. I don't always live it as well as I should, but I know to my bones that the core principles are true.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Workspace