Basketball

Last week we had basketball camp.  Moss Bluff Baptist Church came in to provide the coaching for Upward Basketball.  It was pretty neat.

Jana and I went just to help with registration and check out what was going on.  Of course, we happily found ourselves doing more than we had expected.  I was helping with ball handling skills and Jana helped explain the rules of Upward Basketball.  I didn't really know what I was doing, but the kids were pretty little anyway.  Still, I know they improved under my tutelage.

Comments

  1. I'll make no comment on your basketball skills, but only because I'm not sure whether you ever picked one up before!
    Got a newsletter from GO today--at least one good picture in it, too.
    Good to hear they're keeping you busy.
    -Pop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Workspace