So our adventure, made possible by the sacrifice and gift of Christ, is to take part in God's redemption of the world! This adventure has everything that makes adventures great. There are risks, reward, quests and all that stuff. So pray for us as we continue on this journey, and we promise we will pray for you.
Here are some prayer concerns
- Our physical health as we deal with adjusting to Mountain Time, dryer/thinner air, cooler weather, and daylight that lasts like 17 hours a day!
- The administration of our houshold as we navigate all the paperwork of switching over addresses, registrations, licenses, etc.
- Our spiritual focus as we try to prepare for all God has for us to do.
- Our marriage as we leave familiar faces and surroundings.
- Our families as they struggle with seeing even less of their all-too-oft far away children.
- The Coeur d'Alenians whom we meet. They seem a little confused about why we moved here.
That's enough to start with. We hope those of you who are interested in becoming better pray-ers (I know I am) will take this as an opportunity to put all you've learned about prayer to use. Try committing to pray for our requests every week. I promise to try to update at least once a week. Choose one or more prayer requests and try to remember it throughout the week. In fact, feel free to write out a prayer and leave it as a comment, or if while praying God lays something on your heart, share it here so we can all learn a little more about how this prayer thing works. Have a great day!