Fall is Here


here are some pics for your enjoyment. the pot at the end of the rainbow


dad and teresa came to visit us in sept.


we made a new flower bed in the back yard. a friend in our life group gave me irises to plant.


see you at the pole- charter academy


the corn maze at carver farms


women's conference in spokane WA


picking out the best pumkin

as you can see- we've been enjoying ourselves. please pray for us as we go this weekend to a marriage conference at the CDA resort. campus crusade puts it on, and pastors and wives get to go free.



Comments

  1. Hello Bennet and Jana Michelle. I enjoyed seeing you this past week in Burley at the UISBC convention meetings. Thanks for being part of the worship team for the week.
    I visit your site a few times every month to see what's going on in your lives and pray for you. I thought I would stop long enough to say hello this time.

    Thanks for coming to Idaho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "here are some pics for your enjoyment. the pot at the end of the rainbow..."


    What? You smoke pot???? JK!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Workspace